All products listed below can be ordered here
Allergies are a result of the response to many different situations. The can be triggered by food, pollen, environmental chemicals, dander, dust, insect bites, to name just a few, and can affect the following:
- Respiration–wheezing, labored breathing
- Mouth–swelling of the lips or tongue, itching lips
- Digestive tract–diarrhea, vomiting, cramps
- Skin–rashes, dermatitis
- Nose–sneezing, congestion, bloody nose
Food allergies are different from food intolerances. Food allergies involve an immune system reaction, whereas food intolerances involve gastrointestinal reactions and are far more common.
For example, peanuts often produce a life-long allergy due to peanut proteins being targeted by immune system antibodies as foreign invaders. In contrast, intolerance of pasteurized cow’s milk that causes cramping and diarrhea is due to the inability to digest lactose (milk sugar) because of a lack of the enzyme lactase.
Food allergies are often associated with the consumption of peanuts, shellfish, nuts, wheat, cow’s milk, eggs, and soy. Infants and children are far more prone to have food allergies than adults, due to the immaturity of their immune and digestive systems.
A thorough intestinal cleansing is one of the best ways to combat most allergies. Start with ICP, ComforTone, Essentialzyme, Essentialsymes-4, JuvaTone, and Life 5.
HAY FEVER (ALLERGIC RHINITIS)
Hay fever is an allergic reation triggered by airborne allergens (pollen, animal hair, feathers, dust mites, etc.) that cause the release of histamines and subsequent inflammation of nasal passages and sinus-related areas. A more serious form of respiratory allergy is asthma, which manifests in the chest and lungs.
Symptoms: Inflammation of the nasal passages, sinuses, and eyelids that cause sneezing, runny nose, wheezing, and watery and red itchy eyes.
Singles: Fennel, Eucalyptus Blue, Lavender, Ocotea, Roman Chamomile, Peppermint, German Chamomile, Marjoram, Sacred Frankincense, Frankincense
Blends: DiGize, Harmony, JuvaCleanse, Valor, Valor Roll-On, R.C., Raven
Nutritionals: Allerzyme, Mineral Essence, ComforTone, Detoxzyme, Essentialzyme, JuvaPower, JuvaTone, MultiGreens, Sulfurzyme, Essentialzymes-4 yellow capsule, AlkaLime
APPLICATION AND USES
- Diffuse your choice of oils for 1 hour every 2 hours or as desired
- Put 2-3 drops of your chosen oil in your hands rub them together, cup your hands over your nose, and inhale throughout the day as needed.
- Put 8-10 drops of oil on a cotton ball or tissue and put it in an air vent in your house, vehicle, hotel room, etc.
- If diffusing while sleeping, set your time for the desired length of time for automatic shut off.
You may apply single oils or blends neat or diluted, depending on the oil or oils being used.
Ingestion and Oral
The amount of oil ingested varies with different oils. Whether putting the oils in a capsule or drinking them in a liquid.
- Take 1 capsule with DiGize or other desired oil 2 times daily.
- Put 2-3 drops of oil in a spoonful of Blue Agave, Yacon Syrup, Maple Syrup, coconut oil, milk, etc.
- Put the desired amount of oils in a glass of rice milk, almond milk, goat milk, carrot juice, NingXia Red, or even water and then drink it.